Sunday, March 16, 2008

It's March and it's 2008!

I had a birthday the other day. Thanks to all my family and friends for the nice thoughts, cards, gifts, etc.

I plan to celebrate with friends over a tasteful brunch. Not too late; not too much drinking.

In contrast, I have a hard partying, youthful, work cohort, and they wear me out! While attending a conference this weekend, I stayed up until 12:30 a.m.! To me, it felt so late. They all stayed up/out much later. They were only a little bit sorrier than I was when we had to present at 3 workshop sessions the next day.

To give you a sense of the dancing we did, check out:



and

4 Added Something:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

I would love to see you line dance, for real. and isn't it sad how hard it is to stay up past midnight anymore? Jeers for getting old.

Monday, March 17, 2008 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger Greg quipped...

Happy birthday! Sorry I was in the big U and had to miss it.

Monday, March 17, 2008 8:26:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown quipped...

Max and I are getting married this summer, probably on July 26 (it is st.Ana day). We plan small wedding with narrow family and friends and my cousins from Canada will come because they plan to visit us at this time frame.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger Dirty Dan Sin quipped...

Happy belated Birthday!

Thursday, March 20, 2008 10:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home