Sunday, July 26, 2009

Back From Vacation

We're back from our tour of the Pacific. We spent a week in Hawaii and another week and a half in Washington.

I have lots of photos to organize, post on Facebook, and print. For now:


Sea Turtle -- Elias's favorite animal after Omar and Pac'a. We didn't get any photos of the dolphins we hung out with due to my fear of losing a camera to the ocean as we kayaked through Kealakekua Bay.




Me in a state of wonder, dressed in my constant Hawaii outfit -- a swimsuit, tank and skirt. Easy stripping for snorkeling and swimming occasions.

5 Added Something:

Blogger Spleengrrl quipped...

Maybe I should not say this, but in my country, turtle eggs are a delicacy. I am glad your vacation went well. Must've been a blast.

Monday, July 27, 2009 11:14:00 AM  
Blogger RV3 quipped...

I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!!! Welcome home.

Monday, July 27, 2009 8:36:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown quipped...

I am glad to hear you had a great time on vacations! I can't wait to see more pics. We are going to my dad's beach house next week. We will enjoy in some thai cooking.

Thursday, July 30, 2009 5:12:00 AM  
Blogger Kathy quipped...

Anka -- check facebook!

Thursday, July 30, 2009 11:33:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown quipped...

You posted great pics on Facebook! If my dad's wife doesn't behave well when we are there we can still pack and go home.

Thursday, July 30, 2009 11:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home