Saturday, April 11, 2009

Home Stretch

Lent is almost over, and I'm reflecting on the last 46 days of blogging. For the most part, it was easy to come up with something every day. I'm bummed that Elias refused to be my sub on days I wasn't feeling up to it because I think people really missed out on his wit and charm. Even as I type, he's thinking of some really great things.

I hope some of the advice I've dispensed lately helps to make the world a little bit better. Another highlight for me is my prediction about the importance of pirates. Remember, I tried to hip you all to the story of modern day piracy a month ago.

Now, I have cupcakes, bread, and all of Easter Sunday to dream about!

3 Added Something:

Blogger RV3 quipped...

I hope you ate lots of yummy deserts on Easter!!!

Monday, April 13, 2009 6:19:00 PM  
Blogger Kathy quipped...

I hope you drank lots of yummy beverages on Easter!!!

Monday, April 13, 2009 9:51:00 PM  
Blogger Cloudy quipped...

I overdid it on my post lent celebrations. Back on the wagon.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 11:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home