Monday, October 23, 2006

How To Vote

I hope to post several entries on the topic of the upcoming elections. I'm not holding my breath for anything, but I understand there's a big push to change the balance of power in the House and Senate.

Please don't ask me to explain Angelides. Just vote for him. Brother Ed says there is no national support, so Schwarzenegger will take it. Today in the mail, I received a thoughtful anti-governator mailing (the first one so far). The mailer asks voters to remember what the governator tried to do to meal breaks. Given all his fake do-gooding of late, I'm afraid voters will forget the many ways in which he tried to F--- us over. Nevertheless, I'll keep doing what I have to do... .

I vote with the following guiding principles in mind:

Tax and Spend is good.

We need to get SOFTer on crime.

I don't forget or forgive, so even if my union tells me to vote for her, I won't.

6 Added Something:

Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

Angeledis has no chance.
It is a well known fact that incumbents take 80% of relection bids and did you see that debate? The governator made him look stupid. Now, I am not a Republican by any means, but I am a realist. The writing is in the wall as they say.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 9:05:00 AM  
Blogger Dirty Dan Sin quipped...

I love all the talk about how the Dems are 'turning things around' in the polls. A ham sandwich could turn things around with the current strain of GOP handling things. A ham sandwich...but not the green party.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 9:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

It's depressing isn't it?

At this point, I have to believe in a higher power, the cosmos, whatever your flavor but I'm getting on knees.

He's gotta get out.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 4:12:00 PM  
Blogger Kathy quipped...

Mosca and other LA people -- you should go to the Angelides rally on Friday, October 27th. Senator Barack Obama will be there! It's at USC, steps of Doheny Memorial Library at 2:45. Your mayor, old whatshisname, will be there. I bet Villaraigosa is hating on Obama for being hotter than him. Politically speaking of course.

Anyone in the bay area who wants to precinct walk or phone bank this weekend should let me know. I'll get you signed up and take credit for turning you out!!!

Or, just sit on your ass (or bended knee) and pray.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 5:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Go for it Kathy. Let's get rid of all the idiots. Enough is enough.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 8:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Miscommunication - I have been phone banking - it's part of my job.

However even with all the phone banking Angelides needs knees.

Thursday, October 26, 2006 10:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home