Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Spring

This morning instead of walking my dogs, I planted my garden: sweet peas, tomatoes, strawberries, zucchini, lemon cucumber, and a few other things. I'll post photos of the developments soon enough. Right now, it pretty much looks like dirt with dog barriers. Nevertheless, I'm pretty psyched and grateful to Brother Ed for building beds for my birthday.

Meanwhile, Elias (who has been recognized as an Outstanding GSI at University of California Berkeley by the way) has been tuning into political news and election coverage around the clock. He suggested I direct your attention to some alternative clips of the Reverend Jeremiah Wright. We like him and won't renounce or reject him for saying G-D America. We agree with him.

7 Added Something:

Blogger munira quipped...

As I look out my window at the piles of snow here in Quebec, I'm glad seeds are getting planted somewhere. Thanks for the clips on Rev. Wright. People need to have a more balanced picture of him. Happy spring to all of you.

Saturday, March 22, 2008 4:02:00 AM  
Blogger lucy4 quipped...

I would like to see your pics because we've tried different things as dog barriers but they never work. Recently, he dug up my persimmon tree! I can't have anything nice in the backyard cause of that guy!

Saturday, March 22, 2008 7:58:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown quipped...

I wish you and your family Happy Easter!

Saturday, March 22, 2008 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

what do you think of my blog's new Buffy styled header??

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 8:08:00 PM  
Blogger Kathy quipped...

Cool font. How'd you do it?

Thursday, March 27, 2008 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

Easy. Just downloaded the Buffy font into the system font list on Windows vista, then I made the banner using photoshop and copied the title onto a new text layer and matched the size to my old banner before swapping, and finally resized it to 72 dpi to make it a web ready jpg file and voila!

Sunday, March 30, 2008 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger Dirty Dan Sin quipped...

Those bday beds are the gifts that truly keep on giving. What a nice bro. Happy Spring K!

Tuesday, April 01, 2008 10:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home