Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Vote On June 3rd!

In California, we have another pre-November Election. The last day to register to vote in the June 3 statewide election is next Monday, May 19th!


If you are not registered to vote please register by going to the state's voter reg website.


Also, vote NO on 98!

P.S. I just learned that Obama has a habit of calling people sweetie. I used to abuse the word too, calling all sorts of people "sweetie." I think it softened my edge a little bit. I have pretty much dropped it due to hyper self consciousness, but some people* still get called "cutie" by me.


*Omar, Pac'a, and Elias mainly.

5 Added Something:

Blogger Kathy quipped...

I don't know what's up with the black text; it's hard to read. Sorry. I'll figure things out soon enough.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008 10:42:00 PM  
Blogger Dirty Dan Sin quipped...

It's more odd that he says things like '...I am duly chastened on that front.'

Thursday, May 15, 2008 10:18:00 AM  
Blogger RV3 quipped...

Hi sweetie...

Thursday, May 15, 2008 4:09:00 PM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

FYI the black font is a little hard to read against the blue background, especially on low resolution monitor settings

Thursday, May 15, 2008 11:15:00 PM  
Blogger lucy4 quipped...

My parents and relatives still love McCain even though he called us gooks so I will let that sweetie comment slide.

Saturday, May 17, 2008 8:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home