Monday, June 16, 2008

On The Road

We got one of these (GPS device in case you're not familiar). It's cool, and I'm not sure if I'll ever get around without it.

I'm on vacation! Elias and I just spent a long weekend in LA. Lots of fun. Highlights included new eats for me -- food (tofu tostadas) from Tribal Cafe and super yummy baked goods from Delilah Bakery (where we shopped at least 3 times in 4 days!). Also, my dear friend Rocio married her long time boyfriend, Steve. Now that it's legal for everyone in California, I guess we'll be next.

7 Added Something:

Blogger Unknown quipped...

When are you going to Alaska? We had great vacations in Tunis. Hope we will go on another vacations in September but we don't know yet when we will go because David starts with pre-school on September 1. I hope we will get invitation to your wedding - a wonderful reason to visit my dear friends with Max and David and eat empanadas, tamales and other yummy foods!!!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 7:20:00 AM  
Blogger RV3 quipped...

Walking to Delilah's with you and Eli was great. I hope you enjoy using youg your GPS while on the road.
Cheers!!!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 4:00:00 PM  
Blogger lucy4 quipped...

Careful because we bought a GPS when we moved to Austin and I used it so much it made me dumber. I couldn't get anywhere without it. I would repeatedly go to a place and would not be able to get there without using my GPS. Going on vacation with it is fine but if you use it on a daily basis, it erodes your spatial relations. Oh yeah, I was forced to rely on my senses again when they stole my GPS from my car! So make sure you hide it.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 7:30:00 AM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

I am house sitting and doggy sitting for a week for my friend Luis who lives in Echo Park, blocks away from Delilah's.
I actually went in there this morning to get some coffee and a sandwich but they didn't let the doggy in because they said the health department could shut them down. I mean come on! They could have let me in there with her for a few seconds it was going to take a few minutes to get my order.

Friday, June 20, 2008 5:21:00 PM  
Blogger Kathy quipped...

You missed out!

Saturday, June 21, 2008 10:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

You should do a planned elopement to some cool place like Mexico or Puerto Rico or wherever Costa Rica is beautiful! That would be very cool. I know I would try to make it.

I hope you had fun at our wedding.

Supermosca/moscabride/moscawife

Tuesday, June 24, 2008 10:51:00 PM  
Blogger Spleengrrl quipped...

I heard GPS devices are hazardous like cell phones or in-car DVD players. The people who said this have them & they get distracted. But I don't know because I still have to rely on my half-wits to get me places & that's pretty sad because I have no sense of direction whatsoever.

Friday, July 04, 2008 10:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home