Friday, March 04, 2005

TGIF, right?

I'm a little irritated today and pressed for time. It's Friday, and I have to dress "professional." The funding folks are out from D.C. so we have to "please dress in professional attire." I had a hearing on Wednesday so I dressed up once this week already. Don't they know it's really hard for me to sit the way I like when I'm wearing a suit? I'm guessing I have to keep my shoes on all day too.

The rain continues in Southern California. There will be flooding and bad driving. My dog is a lot irritated with me for not making it stop and not taking her for a walk.

On the bright side, Martha's out!

6 Added Something:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

i heard that Martha joined the Arian Brotherhood while in the clink. is this true?

Friday, March 04, 2005 9:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

The up side of dressing 'professional' = you look real good! I mean that both Kathy looks good and that the 'you all', meaning everyone, looks good dressed up. I'm just saying.

Ed, please refrain from making negative comments about Martha. You have been warned. After all that she's been through. For shame, Ed, for shame.

Friday, March 04, 2005 1:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

I love it when Kathy dresses all professional. It makes me feel lowly and intimidated. mmmmmm.

Friday, March 04, 2005 2:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

hey Chuy.
i also heard that Martha got branded with a prison tatoo across her chest, but she says it’s a good thing.

well anyway… at least the streets were safe for a few months.

Friday, March 04, 2005 3:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Elijawonk- gross, kathy's brothers are on here too, you know.

Kathy, I agree with chuy people look good dressed, especially you. Make up works too!

Even though, I don't mind dressing up and usually do for work, I was irritated too! I ALWAYS wear jeans on Friday (my only personally allowed dressed down day) -- I dress for number 1 and you know who, not some bim from corporate - who can't even see me through the tele. Blah. She was so unimprressive through the T.V.

I am so glad Martha's out - now I can stop hearing about her. Yay!

I hope you wore those cute sexy shoes you recently bought. Sorry elijah - no K in pumps for you in SF.

BTW - I'm still mad at you, but getting over it.

Friday, March 04, 2005 5:14:00 PM  
Blogger Kathy quipped...

mosca - do you mean the rounded tow, 4 inch stilletos? If so, yes. I'm serious. I'm a giant today. Also, new mac lip color.

point of clarification -- at my work.org, we have satelite offices, courthouse locations, and branch offices. So we do some teleconference thing for big meetings. We're high tech with our fight for social justice.

Friday, March 04, 2005 5:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home