Monday, March 21, 2005

Window Shopping For Pets

I've been really busy lately, but that's no excuse to neglect my dog. Last Thursday, I was at my job from 9 to 9:30 so I had a pet care service do a visit. Pampered Pals hooked me up. They walked and fed Pac'a. The proprietor even left a cute little note that read: "Pac'a was VERY excited to see me. She enjoyed her walk. She went #1 and #2!" I hope the VERY excited comment doesn't mean they won't take Pac'a as a client in the future.

Paying $16 was the least I could do. But not the most. I have not, nor do I imagine I will purchase:

personalized dog treats with Pac'a's name imprinted on them;

Reiki
treatments (I wouldn't even get reiki treatments for myself -- it's too subtle and I don't get it);

traditional animal massage;

animal communication/intuitive guidance services, aka whispering, for behavioral problems or after-death readings.

psychotherapy for cats; or

flower therapy.

3 Added Something:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Maybe you should borrow Monkey#2's book on pet care, she borrowed it from the library. It's large and has big print with lots of good tips and cute pictures of dogs!

Monday, March 21, 2005 10:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

wow, i can’t wait for you to have children. what an interesting and exciting experiment that will be.

Monday, March 21, 2005 10:38:00 AM  
Blogger Kathy quipped...

I forgot to mention one of the most intriguing services -- Pet Law. I might think about going into the multifaceted practice myself one day. An attorney of pet law practices everything from estate planning (gotta remember your most loved ones when you die) to tort deffense ("assumed risk" and "contributory neglegence" fool; don't tease my dog and think she won't step up!).

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 2:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home