Tuesday, August 23, 2005

More Updates

Xui posted a link to this column about supporting the war. I thought it was funny, and I'm passing on the information because I'm worried my readers, who don't regularly read The New Agency, might miss it. Mom, Eli's mom -- enjoy.

Also, I changed the comments requirements for Sheff's Special. I was getting splogged (I think that's what it's called when people post really lame ads in your comments). For now, you'll have to type in some letters to confirm you're putting thought into your remarks. It's supposed to slow people down who go for fast volume. They'll decide it's not worth it to mess with me. The alternative, as I can see it, is making people register with blogger. My tech guy is looking into other measures as well.

Finally, I think we're all due for an action shot of Pac'a. It's been a while.

13 Added Something:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

that's my dog! in that picture, though, it looks like each front paw is connected to its respective hind paw, giving her two rounded loops of uneven length to support herself, and making her into a kind of off-balance rocking-dog.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 9:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Love the Rocking Dog! Priceless! Where can I get one?

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 10:14:00 AM  
Blogger Dirty Dan Sin quipped...

testing...testing...

look kathy, no thought!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

Man, I don't think I've ever been slogged, which would make me jealous if I knew exactly what it was. Just when I was about to put an ad to the new issue of Wizard on my next comment! Foiled again! Pac'a looks happy. Can you remind me of the origin of her name again? Is it short for Pacoima?

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 3:43:00 PM  
Blogger Kathy quipped...

H-17, yes -- Pacoima.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 7:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Popeil Pocket Fisherman Spin
Casting Outfit Makes Fishing Easy.

This is the famous Pocket Fisherman that has thrilled generations! Double-flex rod is hinged into closed position when stored away.

Simply unfold from this position until it snaps into fully extended position.

Automatic Anti-Reverse prevents the handle from turning backwards.

It's always ready for the fish to strike!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 11:07:00 PM  
Blogger RV3 quipped...

This is Paca's God-daddy speaking... When are we baptizing the dear?

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 3:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

damn, you got splogged!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 9:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Way to go, Xui.

And apologies for my kid's unkind remarks about his dog.

And thanks to Kathy for the sofa bed.

Thursday, August 25, 2005 11:24:00 AM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

My new source of entertainment when it is slow at work and I am bored is to log on to your blog and I have discovered all the entries before I was reading it (I started to read it in late May)
There is so much I miss. My favorite entry so far is you singing to Pac'a in the car to the tune of Suzanne Vega's "Luka." That was cool.

Thursday, August 25, 2005 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

I meant missed

Thursday, August 25, 2005 11:25:00 PM  
Blogger Kathy quipped...

thanks, h17.

Friday, August 26, 2005 12:35:00 AM  
Blogger Spleengrrl quipped...

Can you report sploggers the way you can spammers?

Sunday, August 28, 2005 4:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home