Thursday, May 11, 2006

Looking Forward to Leisure

When the school year is over, I am hoping to get less calls after 9:00 p.m. from stressed out teachers. I'm hoping to survive the play offs, take a vacation, and see movies.

I'm still not sure whether I want to support Tom Cruise's craziness and see MI-III in the theater or not. I read that he did promo work for the movie in Aberdeen, WA, an economically depressed logging town miles away from anywhere. My mom used to live 20 miles from Aberdeen on the coast of Washington. When staying with my mom, I'd go "into town" in Aberdeen. I saw Total Recall at its now defunct drive-in theater, and my only Wal-Mart purchases have been in that town.

7 Added Something:

Blogger RV3 quipped...

Why would Tom Cruise choose Aberdeen,WA to promote his movie? That's where Kurt Cobain was from, right?

Hope you are well...Sorry to hear that you are so busy.

Miss you.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 10:25:00 PM  
Blogger ninabit quipped...

what does pac'a think of logging towns and placenta eating emotion frenzied actors?

Friday, May 12, 2006 8:35:00 PM  
Blogger Kathy quipped...

Pac'a loves the northwest, would eat placenta herself given the chance, and misses her ninabit terribly.

Friday, May 12, 2006 9:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Aberdeenians get all the luck!

Monday, May 15, 2006 10:17:00 AM  
Blogger Dirty Dan Sin quipped...

That reminds me of the time that Prince and the Revolution showed up to rock some dazed looking lady in Sheridan, Wyoming.

Monday, May 15, 2006 2:07:00 PM  
Blogger Spleengrrl quipped...

I was surprised to find out Tom Cruise became a Scientologist because of his first wife, Mimi Rogers and that was years afterwards at that....

Monday, May 15, 2006 5:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

I remember seeing Total Recall at that drive-in! in the 1876 subaru, with one of your Evergreen admirers? Arnold career has really taken a dive since his work with Paul Verhooven.

-alexa

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home