Monday, February 26, 2007

Blogging The Oscars (Not)

I missed most of the show. The bits I saw were boring (as usual and what do I expect anyway? Who am I, and why do I look to the Oscars to tell me what's real in the universe?). No biggie it turns out, though I'm a little sad to have missed Ellen being funny (I guess she shot her wad early on) and Will Ferrell.

I have one outstanding question -- what's up with Jack Nicholson's head -- solidarity with Britney?

For real coverage from real people who watched the show:

- Xui had a contest for picking the winners, and I failed to place.

- I trust Dirty Dan's review and would have assessed the show similarly had I watched it my self. I disagree on a few points. I didn't mind Jennifer Hudson's dress. Also, I thought Jennifer Lopez looked pretty good, and I was pleased to see her covering up her privates and whatnot.

P.S. -- another good recap.

4 Added Something:

Blogger Dirty Dan Sin quipped...

please note: my review of Jennifer Hudson's dress was the first of three she wore during the night and only on the red carpet, where she had the batwings on.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 9:05:00 AM  
Blogger Darcy quipped...

I guess it's a good thing I didn't finish my seminar presentation early enough to come over.

On the bright side, it looks like I'm finally going to be able to make it over for BSG again this Sunday!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 8:30:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown quipped...

I watched the Oscars, I watched the rerun on Tuesday afternoon. I didn't mind the Jennifer Hudson dress, I like it without the silver bolero. I didn't like the Cameron Diaz dress. Michael works for Lionsgate (Artisan emerged with Lionsgate) and their foreign german movie won. I start working on Monday. I will work with the company who builds stands for fairs allover the world. They need someone who speaks several languages to contact the customers all over the world.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 11:10:00 AM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

I would have liked to have seen Ellen be funny as well but I doubt I would have liked any of understood a lot of her jokes as I don't follow entertainment news that much. I like Kathy Griffin, I saw a few specials she had on Bravo and she is quite funny, but Wendy tells me she is no longer corresponding from the red carpet

Friday, March 02, 2007 12:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home