Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day and Early Birthday Wishes to Brother John!

Today is Valentine's Day which means it's one day from Brother John's Birthday. For a year and 2 days in his life, he was my baby brother. Then he moved to a middle sibling position, a position I share with him, as we have another sibling in our batch who is older than me. John has performed well in his role, but has lately soared in his work in fatherhood. Like Ed, he's a super sweetie and I love him dearly.

7 Added Something:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Happy birthday, Brother John! I hope your birthday is way better than Ed's.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 9:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Happy birthday to John, the other super sweetie.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 9:55:00 AM  
Blogger RV3 quipped...

Happy Birthday John.

And Happy Valentine's Day to Kathy, Elias, Paca, and to all your loyal readers...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 10:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Happy VD to all!! And Happy B-day to John.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 11:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

as far as big brothers go, John is pretty great. as young children, he was my idol and best friend.

sure, we went through a "Cain and Abel" phase in high school, but name me any two teenage brothers who haven't attempted to take the life of the other. any way, we quickly grew out of that stage with few permanent physical and/or emotional scars. However, I do still sleep with a knife under my pillow and John still wets the bed, but that’s beside the point.

As adults, we’ve reestablished our brotherly best friend relationship and are both stronger people because of this.

Happy Birthday Big Brother! I love you.

Thursday, February 15, 2007 5:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

I remember when John was six years old. He followed me outdoors and we were standing in the drive way. For some reason i had to spit. So..John spit too flattering me?

tom s

Thursday, February 15, 2007 6:06:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown quipped...

my sweeet roamtic sayings sweet quotes for her

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 4:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home