Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I Love It When A Plan Comes Together

To avoid failure and humiliation, I refrained from making New Year's Resolutions.

Had I made some resolutions, I would have been sure to promise more reading (of books) and more engagement with the arts (aside from those presented on television). If I don't want to end up like those people in Idiocracy, I really need to make some changes in my life and leisure activities. Actually, I sort of made pretend and private promises to do a lot of things. So far so good. I read one whole book this month, even though it was a quick read. Also, Elias and I have plans to see Darcy sing in a show this weekend. That should be enough high browness for January, right?

3 Added Something:

Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

What about your promise to read more quality comic books? Or was that one mine? You want high brow? Read "Wanted" by Mark Millar available now in any fine Border's bookstore or online throuh Amazon.com

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 8:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Sheff, you are perfect that way you are. There is little to no room for improvement, why would you need th change anything?

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 4:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

ohhhh, you live on the west coast - you can only be so high brow....just ask my little NY loving boys....who, by the way, i swore to stay away from as MY new year's resolution and FAILED. I admire your follow through on your non-resolute resolutions. I also admire the reference to the A-Team.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007 9:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home