Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Eggs

To know me is to know I don't eat eggs except when they're disguised. For example I don't mind cookies, cakes, brownies, and puddings that have eggs. I can't taste the egg, so I eat those things. I even eat quiche so long as there lots of veggies and meat to cover up the eggs.

That said, I appreciate eggs. I try to make omelets for Elias sometimes, but I don't know if I make them well, as I refuse to taste them. I also like the look of Easter eggs, but I can't imagine ever cracking one open and eating the hard boiled egg. On one hand, yuck! On the other, I feel kind of bad, like I'm missing out.

Check out for Martha and SF Chronicle for Easter egg making ideas.

8 Added Something:

Blogger lucy4 quipped...

One thing about breakfast food is that you can't really make it badly. Do you not like the taste of eggs or is there some other reason you don't eat eggs?

Thursday, April 05, 2007 9:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

I have a love hate relationship with eggs.

But I have a solution for your Easter egg dilemma - make confetti eggs. You crack a whole in the the top of Eli's omelette eggs, pour out the egg, wash it, save it.

Now you can decorate it and fill it with confetti and there is no egg for you to eat.

And they are fun.

Thursday, April 05, 2007 11:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Whenever I hear someone say they don't like eggs, I block it out and pretend I didn't read or hear what they said. Otherwise, I might get angry and try to hit them for hurting my feelings.

Thursday, April 05, 2007 11:34:00 AM  
Blogger Spleengrrl quipped...

Eggs are weird like that but I do love omelets cause they're easy to make and filling. I was surprised that I ate all the chocolate that came with my work Easter basket. I thought I hated chocolate but I guess once again, my body chemistry has changed.

Saturday, April 07, 2007 5:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Happy Easter Egg Lovers and Egg Haters alike!

All Engs send love.

Sunday, April 08, 2007 5:47:00 PM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

Kathy can you fix the link to my blog on your blog roll? Apparently it is a subdomain so having www. in front of it doesn't seem to work.

Monday, April 09, 2007 7:42:00 AM  
Blogger E. R. Enriquez quipped...

I'm going split personality to direct your readers that might be Democratic Delegates to the impeachspace site.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 12:36:00 PM  
Blogger Kathy quipped...

there's a name from the past ... .

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 3:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home