Thursday, June 21, 2007

Excuses

Not posting for over a week is more troubling to me than to anyone else. But, folks, you should get used to it. Next week, Elias and I leave for vacation, and we'll be unable to do any www type things.

Updates

-- We're keeping a dog this week, and next week our dogs will go home with her. It's an exchange that will save us tons in board and care while we're on vacation. I now know that two is our limit, and we are not going to get another dog. Whew what a hand full!

-- We upgraded to a king size bed. Ahh. Heavenly.

-- I found a new dentist, and despite the cost and hassle (they make me pay, and I have to get reimbursed by my insurance), I'm sooo pleased. I love being treated like I'm at an upscale salon with bottled water, coffee, tea, and warm, wet, soothing towels for after. If you're in the bay area, and want a referral, let me know. I received a hand written thank you note from the dentist yesterday, and she included extra business cards.

That is all. If I think of anything else, I'll be sure to post it.

8 Added Something:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Is she in the Delta Dental network??

Thursday, June 21, 2007 12:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

I hope you two have a great time. Mind the sun and the touts. Thanks for the great party on Sunday. The cupcakes were great, see? http://www.flickr.com/photos/jdeleon5/567430545/

Thursday, June 21, 2007 2:28:00 PM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

if you haven't done so you and Elias should invest in a laptop with a wireless card, that way, you can update us from wherever you are.

Thursday, June 21, 2007 2:57:00 PM  
Blogger RV3 quipped...

* Congratulations on your king-size bed. You both deserve it. I sometimes feel my queen size bed is too samll for me, and I sleep alone, half of the time... :)

** Kathy, you have some of the best teeth I have ever seen on a woman... Your smile always warms my heart.

*** Who wants to be on a lap top blogging while on vacation!?!? Enjoy your respite from your jobs, dogs, and the world wide web!

**** xoxo

Thursday, June 21, 2007 3:32:00 PM  
Blogger Cloudy quipped...

Don't forget to do the booze cruise!

Friday, June 22, 2007 9:32:00 AM  
Blogger Kathy quipped...

Greg,

It's called Piedmont Dental, and they say they take Delta, but you still have to pay and get reimbursed. I have a union trust delta dental plan, and it pays the same percentage whether or not I go to a delta dentist. It's just that a delta dentist will get paid directly by delta, and I only have to pay my deductable. Lame, but worth it.

Friday, June 22, 2007 1:33:00 PM  
Blogger Spleengrrl quipped...

I think your update was pretty thorough for now. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 23, 2007 2:09:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown quipped...

Enjoy your vacations with Ellias! Have fun! We just came from vacations at my dad's beach house. David enjoyed in the water, he was a little affraid of the water the first few days but than he was so happy in the water. We are planning another vacations in Fall but not in my dad's house, we will check agencies for last minute offers - it is free for David until he is 2 yrs old.

Sunday, June 24, 2007 12:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home