Sunday, July 29, 2007

Are You Done With HP7 Yet?

[Don't worry, there are no spoilers here, just a link that gives away everything!]

So far, I've only been able to talk to Brother John about the 7th book, as he finished it around the same time I did. Elias is reading it now, and I'm not aloud to discuss it when he's within earshot, which is most of the time since we're joined at the hip in our social lives, but I'm not complaining because he is my dream man.

While traveling for work last week, I caught a few minutes of The Today Show and lucked out! J.K. Rowling was on, discussing her work. A recap is available on line.

5 Added Something:

Blogger lucy4 quipped...

Yeah, I was glad I had finished the book before I saw the interview. She gave so many things away. Now I'm looking forward to seeing the Golden Compass movie. The books are great, I would even say better than the HP books. Though I wonder how they will remove the anti-religious stuff in it so it will be viewed by the American people some of who thought Harry Potter was satanic.

Sunday, July 29, 2007 4:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Harry Potter mania is passing me by, but I do love the fact that my cute little twirp has grown up to be your dream man.

Sunday, July 29, 2007 5:02:00 PM  
Blogger Kathy quipped...

L4, I too love the Pullman books. So do my mom, Anna Eng, Elias, Special Mom (only she didn't like the 3rd one so much) and all other good people. I look forward to how the movie, and subsequent hype for the books will pan out.

Special Mom, me too. :)

Sunday, July 29, 2007 5:16:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown quipped...

We finally got the results of David's blood tests - everything is perfectly fine, he is healthy boy and he will continue to develop normally like he does so far. Sorry Rafa, I am off the subject again. I haven't read any of the HP books. Right now I am reading Baby and child written by Penelope Leach.

Monday, July 30, 2007 5:39:00 AM  
Blogger Cloudy quipped...

My sister & husband just visited for a week and all the did was read HP (5 & 6 to recap & then onto #7). What is with you supposed ADULTS?

Monday, July 30, 2007 11:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home