Thursday, July 17, 2008

How About Some Photos Already?!?

Finally, I'm sharing some photos of our Alaska cruise.


Part I


Leaving Seattle. Isn't the ship ginormous?



Elias looking out at birds or whales or something. We saw humpbacks, porpoises, orcas, and more bald eagles than I've ever seen before.



While at sea, we chilled out a lot in lounges on the boat.



Here's a shot of the ship anchored outside Sitka. When we came to Sitka, we took smaller boats to the shore.



Mt. Edgecumbe looming over Sitka


More to come... .

5 Added Something:

Blogger Cloudy quipped...

I am so jealous, I would love to do that. What a fun trip!

Friday, July 18, 2008 9:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

que lovely. You should re-introduce the vacation slide show next time I'm over.

Friday, July 18, 2008 10:14:00 AM  
Blogger RV3 quipped...

Beautiful!!! I love the photos... If you have an online album up, send me the link.

xoxo

Monday, July 21, 2008 8:16:00 PM  
Blogger Spleengrrl quipped...

That last picture is breathtaking!

Saturday, August 02, 2008 4:32:00 PM  
Blogger LaSara FireFox Allen quipped...

Great pix. Nice to see one of you; you look just like you did when we were young!

peace,

-LaSara

Friday, September 05, 2008 3:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home