Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Birthday Cards

I had the best birthday, and I can't imagine how people are going to do me when I turn 40. Big things are needed to top this year. It was so good, I'm reliving it every day.

My favorite cards include, but are not limited to, the following (in no particular order):

1.) the musical one with a song from High School Musical (you open the card and are blasted with a teeny bopper song) that came with the gift of very nice Dean handbag courtesy of my closest friends;

2.) the one from my colleague in Sacramento that says, "I just wanted to remind you of 2 very important things... 1. It's your birthday. 2. You're a great person to know;"

3.) the 2nd card I received (right after Southwest Rapid Rewards's card) from Rafi with a goldfish on it;

4.) the cute kitten one from Chuy;

5.) the funny coffee card from my step mom;

6.) the splashy penguin card from my mom and Aunt Mary; and

7.) the one with this funny joke -- "Before you criticize someone you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have their shoes."

3 Added Something:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Oh my god I had no idea how inspirational that High School Musical song was. I wish so much they had cards with video capacity so that it could have included the whole thing. And the dance.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 11:11:00 PM  
Blogger RV3 quipped...

I heart Zac Efron!!!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

happy belated birthday. I have been quite busy of late so I forgot. Well, sounds like it was pretty cool. By the way, I am on twitter now
http://twitter.com/theonedollarbin

Friday, March 20, 2009 12:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home