Sunday, March 08, 2009

Food Project For The Masses

My dear friend Greg recently blogged about those weird super-pasteurized creamers that are doled out in offices and unfancy diners everywhere. This morning I came across something fun to do with the little cups of questionable milk product -- make ice cream. You use ice water glasses, ice, and table salt as an ice cream maker.

While I'm on the topic of gross edibles, Lucy recently hipped me to a disgusting site full of photos of fattening American food. I recommend checking it out (as part of your eating better regimen), but I have to admit that some of the items looked kind of tasty to me.

2 Added Something:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Holy crap...that ice cream method is really disgusting.

I may try it.

Sunday, March 08, 2009 6:56:00 PM  
Blogger Cloudy quipped...

good thing I am off ice cream.

Monday, March 09, 2009 10:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home