Monday, March 16, 2009

This Is Not Dog Abuse


We had ourselves a little dance party on Saturday night, and our good friend Tom decided to let Omar in on the fun. To be honest, I was both afraid for Omar's safety and amused to the point of tears. You can see Anna, Beth, and Chuy in the background laughing their asses off.

At 9:13 exactly, I let people know that if felt like 2 in the morning used to feel to me. An hour later, I couldn't believe it was still so early. At that point, we had seen and engaged in offerings of disco, break-dancing, contact improv, modern, and variations of salsa. I went to bed even though it was just past 10. I had such a blast dancing and prancing like I was kind of young again.

3 Added Something:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

The picture almost says it all, but it doesn't demonstrate the pure endurance this dance required. It was mighty impressive Tommy! I'm sure Omar is having dreams of the Zellerbach in his future. Gwen

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 8:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

...and Omar DID have a good time

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 10:24:00 AM  
Blogger Cloudy quipped...

Too. Much. Fun.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 11:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home