Monday, March 30, 2009

Facebook Rant

The quizzes on Facebook are lame, and I keep getting matched to ridiculous people and ideas. According to these silly 6-8 question examinations (favorite color, animal, ontological stance, etc.), I am like Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Philosopher Martin Heidegger, and Greek Goddess Athena. Rubish!

Coming Soon! More advice. I've been asked to write about communication within intimate relationships and how to communicate in such a way as to bring on an intimate relationship. Seriously. Unless I misunderstood the questions.

3 Added Something:

Anonymous anna quipped...

no, no, just the former. You covered the latter in the "go to the docks and offer to gut their fish" posting (Worked like a charm, by the way).

Monday, March 30, 2009 11:05:00 PM  
Blogger RV3 quipped...

These quzzes are dumb but addictive!!! I just learned that both you and I are Dorothys....

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 8:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

I'm new to Facebook. My first quiz says I'm a Sophia... I don't like Sophia or quizzes much. Anyway hope all is well.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009 6:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home