Saturday, April 04, 2009

Lament

I didn't get the 4/3/2009 post out by the date promised, and for that I apologize. I'm still out of town for work, have sketchy internet, and had to do serious cockblocking last night. That's all I can say, but I'm willing to follow up with anyone who's interested. Off line and off the record of course.

To make up for all of this, I plan to think of something really good to post about later. In moments, I must start Day 3 of sitting through meetings and trying not to get too bored or embarrassed. At least yesterday at the State Bar Labor/Employment Law Section meeting, I was joined by old friends York and Rocio. I miss and love them dearly.

In other news, Go Iowa! (For recent civil rights victory; I don't know about their college basket ball teams in this momentous weekend.)

0 Added Something:

Post a Comment

<< Home