Sunday, August 10, 2008

More Photos

I'm slow on the go with posting these!

Part II of my vacation photos*


One of the dozens of totem poles in the Sitka National Park totem walk.


A female bald eagle with a bad talon. It's so bad, she has to live out her life at the Raptor Center.


Here I am playing around at the Raptor Center. Elias says my wingspan is ideal for basketball.


Mount Saint Elias as seen from the ship. It's one of the tallest peaks in North America.


Hubbard Glacier is one of the few glaciers that is increasing in size. Soon enough, I'll post a photo of a receding glacier outside of Juneau.


* Part I in case you forgot.

6 Added Something:

Blogger RV3 quipped...

Alaska's hot!!!!

Sunday, August 10, 2008 6:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Beautious!

Monday, August 11, 2008 11:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

cool! Hi.
Superm

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 6:46:00 PM  
Blogger lucy4 quipped...

Wow, with your height and your wingspan you should take up swimming. Now you just need to work on your 12,000 calorie diet and underwater undulations. Can you tell I've been following the Olympics?

Thursday, August 14, 2008 9:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

it makes me want to be in Alaska. It's soooooo hot in Oregon.

Saturday, August 16, 2008 1:25:00 AM  
Blogger Spleengrrl quipped...

I was thinking the same thing, Lucy. But Michael Phelps is also double-jointed.

Go glaciers!

Totem poles always remind me of the Tiki Room- it was so cool!

Were there lots and lots of men in Alaska?

Saturday, August 16, 2008 10:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home