Saturday, November 29, 2008

TG08 Photos

Elias and I hosted this year.


Pork prep -- I made a pibil style pork dish with a complicated marinade and banana leaf wrapping.


John John took lots of photos when he wasn't busy playing Kung Fu Panda.


Brother Tommy surprised us by coming out from Atlanta. Here he is setting the table with Delaney and Elias.


The finished pork. Not photographed was a 1/2 turkey breast that I made in a similar preparation.


Eating in this photo are Tonya, John John, Anna, and Thomas.

Along with the pork and chicken, we had squash souffle, spicy cranberry relish, citrus salad, green beans, beats, and a few other things I can't remember. Today, we're headed out for round two at a friend's house. We'll have turducken and some of the traditional stuff we didn't have on Thursday like mashed potatoes! Mmm.

3 Added Something:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Awesome!

Saturday, November 29, 2008 2:10:00 PM  
Blogger lucy4 quipped...

I like the pork idea. We had Thanksgiving at my house and I made a giant turkey and a whole bunch of sides. It was a good turkey but I am sick of it now.

Saturday, November 29, 2008 5:46:00 PM  
Blogger Darcy quipped...

Looks delicious!!! I'm still sad I wasn't around to taste the turducken.

Saturday, November 29, 2008 6:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home