Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tagged -- 25 Random Things About Me

I'm reposting a list from Facebook (I almost typed MyFace). Now that I'm facebooking all the time, I hardly post here. Sorry Mom, but you should get on Facebook. Then you wouldn't even need to call me as you'd get periodic updates about my every mood and move.

25 Random Things About Me


1. Even though I was tagged a long time ago, and even though I love to talk about myself, it's been hard for me to get this list started.

2. I drive best when no one is around to see and experience it.

3. I read and write for a living.

4. I get paid to talk too.

5. I admire my mom and some times take after her.

6. Luckily, Elias, the love of my life doesn't mind.

7. Some times, I think I am a little bit like Elias's mom.

8. In so many many ways I am not.

9. My brothers are like best friends to me.

10. Some of my best friends are like brothers (and sisters) to me.

11. I don't like to argue.

12. I am forceful, but I try to be gentle and make jokes while I'm at it so people don't feel like I'm pulling one over on them (even if some times I am, like when I'm working for the union, negotiating and whatnot).

13. I love to eat sweets (like you couldn't tell from looking at me from behind).

14. My dog Omar is a better snuggle buddy than Pac'a, but Pac'a is more trustworthy.

15. I'm no better a snuggle buddy than either dog if you ask Elias.

16. I think I own too many shoes.

17. I'm impulsive when it comes to big or small decisions.

18. I can't stand it when other people fret too much about making choices.

19. Recently, I won a game of Go Fish (played with grown ups ok), and I realized that I like any game I can win.

20. I like bridge quite a bit even though I some times suck at it.

21. I believe in redemption.

22. I get cold easily.

23. I prefer warm and hot climates.

24. I am very impatient when I am a patient.

25. I have one (very discrete if you ask me) tattoo.

3 Added Something:

Blogger RV3 quipped...

I reposted this Facebook tag as well on my blog. I figured since I had not written/posted anything in a long time...why not?!?!?

Friday, January 30, 2009 5:50:00 PM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

you guys are cheaters. You need to post original content. BTW I only do drive by Facebooking now. I am trying to wean myself off it. So far, it seems to be working. Mark Zukerberg is the devil. Besides, if I have any free time I'd rather spend it on youtube or hulu.com

Monday, February 02, 2009 10:19:00 PM  
Blogger Spleengrrl quipped...

Don't be too hard on yourself about sweets & shoes. It's cool to have brother-friends. It's hard to understand people who hate their own siblings though sadly I am sure sometimes people have good reason to.

Saturday, February 21, 2009 12:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home