Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Ash Wednesday

Are you observing Lent this year? A good friend is giving up alcohol. I plan to do him one (or two) better. I'm giving up baked goods. That means no cookies, cakes, bread, pizza, or any of the other foods that make up the bulk of my diet (and cause for my bulk). I plan for one dispensation for my birthday weekend because I need to eat my cake. Failing to do so would be bad luck, right? In addition, I plan to blog every day until Easter. Doing so should bring me closer to me, God, fine, etc.

1 Added Something:

Blogger Cloudy quipped...

I am giving up sugar (again, still, whatever) so I guess that means I am also giving up baked goods & alcohol...but maybe i will eat birthday cake in your honor! Good luck blogging everyday, it is HARD!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 9:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home