Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Dog Days of ...

I haven't been blogging lately for a lot of reasons. I got back from the Bay Area, where Pac'a totally enjoyed the company of a cute poodle, ...


to find my phone/DSL line had been knocked down by my landlord. So no internets for a day. Also, I read the new Harry Potter book, and that took Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Just like most kids. If you ask me, there is way too much kissing and too little of Hermione's scholarship. Speaking of scholars ...


Elias is visiting and doing a lot of Greek reading with hardly any clothes on. Actually, it's really really hot, and we can barely stand it. The heat is the real reason I haven't been up to much electronically this week.

7 Added Something:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

damn it Eli! put some clothes on when you’re around my sister.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 11:12:00 PM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

Yea I know what you mean. We don't turn up the AC bc it gets expensive and my room lacks ventilation. I was out in the back yard longing for the days when I could go out there and see my breath. Dammit it's 10 PM I thought, how the hell can it still be this hot?? The only thing that has brought me sporadic relief these last two days has been splashing water on myself. We don't have a pool but all our neighbors do, and I keep thinking evil thoughts about them. If there is a hell, I am definately going. I am considering investing in a squeegy, can also come in handy for keeping Hermes at bay. HEY Just kidding! Don't flame me!

Thursday, July 21, 2005 12:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

More pictures of Elijah studying...maybe some close-ups and shit. Y'all's heat ain't nothing compared to Central Texas heat: hot and MUGGY. It's suffocating! It doesn't drop below 85, even at night....oh the agony! Oh, and more pics of Elijah studying!

Thursday, July 21, 2005 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger Spleengrrl quipped...

Paca looks very happy with that poodle. Is it love?

Thursday, July 21, 2005 11:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

All I have to say is, put some clothes on!

Thursday, July 21, 2005 5:40:00 PM  
Blogger RV3 quipped...

I also hate wearing pants around the house...And the bottom of my feet are black and tough, since I am barefoot all the time and have wore shoes only once in the last three weeks...
p.s. I am enjoying the humidity and the sweat...

Thursday, July 21, 2005 6:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

K, Just one question. When are you going to upload more pictures of Elijawon Kanobi studying?? I'd appreciate a response. Thanks.

Thursday, July 21, 2005 9:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home