Thursday, September 01, 2005

Happy Labor Day Weekend

I'm off for some days in the NW. Eli's brother is getting married! I'm looking forward to the wedding and to seeing some old friends. Also, the cooler weather is going to hit the spot.

Pac'a's going to doggy camp. I always miss her when we separate. She doesn't think twice about hopping in the van of near strangers and heading out to dog ranch.

Enough about me and my girl. Remember to take a moment in the next few days to reflect on the state of the labor movement. I wonder how Change to Win is doing? O.K., back to the bbq, Burning Man if you're name is York, Bumbershoot and whatnot.

1 Added Something:

Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

I will try but I doubt it will be that good. I have some work to finish for my class and my car died. last Friday morning.

Saturday, September 03, 2005 10:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home