Monday, November 07, 2005

This Is My Final Word on the Topic

Yesterday, Elias received a call from John McCain. (He never calls me). McCain was calling to warn Elias about the smear campaign against the Governator's Proposition 77. Elias hung up before hearing him out, and now I'll never know what smear campaign he's talking about.

Regardless, I hope no one I care about is swayed to vote yes. Remember. NO on 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 (even though there might be some scandalous tactics employed to defeat it), and 78.

5 Added Something:

Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

We received a call from him too. The guy on the radio this morning was saying both McCain and Arnold called him, so I guess they were making the rounds this weekend.

Monday, November 07, 2005 8:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Dick Riordan came out of retirement to call and tell me to vote yes on 75. I was disgused, and hung up on him before he had a chance to explain himself.

I've moved on anyway. Our new and improved [not to mention much better looking] mayor has called me every day for the past 3 or so.

Monday, November 07, 2005 8:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Senator McCain called me too. i guess he was in a talkative mood ‘cause i couldn’t get a word in edgewise. he just kept rambling on and on about this smear-campaign against the Governor. i wasn’t paying much attention, him talking over me and all, but i've been feeling kinda sexy ever since John McCain called to proposition me.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 12:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

i've just had lots and lots of fire fighters calling me. hot, hot, hot!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 1:35:00 PM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

Today I got a call from Warren Beatty!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 4:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home