Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Back to Baking

Since the weather cooled down, I'm down for baking again. Also, I've been inspired by trips to S.F. and my new favorite bakery, Tartine. I cannot match Tartine's bread pudding with seasonal fruit or the quiche, but I'm going to keep trying.


My attempt at bread pudding with fruit on hand
-- pears, plums, blueberries.



This quiche has chard, tomatoes and basil I grew, and olives.

The trial and error is pretty fun. I'll pass along recipes once I'm satisfied with one.

6 Added Something:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

holy lord, those look good! it's true what kathy says about tartine. i had no idea i liked baked goods so much.

Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:51:00 AM  
Blogger RV3 quipped...

I hope you prepare the following two dishes the next time I visit you...Yum! ;-)

Thursday, October 20, 2005 5:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

please move up north so i can eat your food

Thursday, October 20, 2005 9:38:00 PM  
Blogger Dirty Dan Sin quipped...

aaaargh, I want that quiche....now!

Friday, October 21, 2005 10:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Plus, you have a better attitude than the girls at Tartine....

Monday, October 24, 2005 8:41:00 AM  
Blogger Kathy quipped...

You're so sweet, Sach. Those girls only bug me in their skinniness.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 7:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home