Saturday, October 29, 2005

Every Day's the 31st!

I hardly ever go out, but last night I made an exception... .


Pac'a helped me get ready and in the mood to go to a Halloween party. My last-minute costume was pretty simple. Poster paint on tights and a t-shirt. I'm too modest not to cover my ass, so I added my favorite dancy mini.


I never like to show up empty handed at a party. Home made labels are a good way to cover up cheap selections from Trader Joes.


Almost everyone was in costume.


Martina went as that lady from Blade Runner.


Anna met a nice officer/law enforcer guy. The goblet is cute, don't you think? Michael's, the crafts store, has them for a buck a piece.


Here we are chillin' out maxin'.


Why do white people have to do this? I'm only putting this one up so people know how much I hate the pimp and ho thing and how I hate it on so many levels. Plus it's played out.


It might not look like it, but Anna was trying to help this guy out. He kept falling down. This time, he brought Anna down with him.


After the party, we went to a diner where I made friends with some girls in the restroom. This one showed me a shot she got of David Hasselhoff at the club she went to. She said her friend freaked him on the dance floor.

Anyway, I hope these photos entertain AND educate you about how to conduct yourselves this weekend.

10 Added Something:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

K, thanks so much for your Halloween Edition of Sheff's Special. It really was both educational and entertaining. I really appreciated the photos, very nice. I liked your costume. God bless Anna for trying to help that drunkard out. And double boo on the pimp and ho - you are totally right, so played out and stupid.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 2:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

good stuff. you should have painted paca so she could be a little skeleton dog.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 5:22:00 PM  
Blogger ninabit quipped...

kathy and anna rawked our party! thank you for coming out!

Saturday, October 29, 2005 7:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

this is totally unrelated, but i just want to share with you a joke from the snl news last night: "66% of americans believe that president bush is doing a bad job with the war in iraq. the other 34% believe that adam and eve rode dinosaurs to church."

Sunday, October 30, 2005 12:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

great photos, sis. i’m glad you posted them on you site. you and Anna look scary and Martina looks prissy. the drunken tranny looks drunk and trashy and the pimp and ho seem to be very satisfied with their unoriginality. i’m also glad that nobody i know has freaked, or has been freaked by David Hasselhoff.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 10:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Cute skeleton costume!

Happy Halloween!

Monday, October 31, 2005 11:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

what, you're telling me Adam and Eve DIDN'T ride dinosaurs to church?

happy halloween from the underworld - watch out for coked out trannys, washed out lifeguards, pimps, hos and demons in your neck of the woods. It's a wild, wild world out there, so be safe tonight!

Monday, October 31, 2005 1:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Doesn't freaked mean "fucked" in young person talk? So she actually had sex with him on the dance floor?

Monday, October 31, 2005 9:51:00 PM  
Blogger Kathy quipped...

No, for persons of all ages, it's about rubbing and dry-humping.

Monday, October 31, 2005 10:04:00 PM  
Blogger Dirty Dan Sin quipped...

I clicked on the Anna picture so I could smooch my monitor...and guy in a dress got all hugantic too! I am scandalized.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 2:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home