Tuesday, May 30, 2006

More On My So Called Life

Super M accused me of falling into to a tired habit of tracking my man's interests. She may have a point.

Over the weekend, Elias signed us on to World Cup activities with our friends Sacha and Juan. For the viewing parties, Sacha and I have been invited to cook foods that share nationalities with the teams playing. Maybe we can't do it for the Ivory Coast, but I'm kind of down for takeout whenever possible. Sacha and I can deposit takeout bags in front of the men and go on shopping trips.

9 Added Something:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Problem with that is, you're a good cook from what little I know, and Sach is phenom--so menfolk will go wanting.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 6:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Just give the men the jobs they can handle - cutting up things, fetching things, going to the store for last minute supplies, etc. Then they'll feel more like they're a part of the creative process and they'll also learn that's there's no free lunch. It will be good for them.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 7:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Hmmm...according to my research, popular snack foods in the Ivory Coast include Aloco (Deep-fried plantain) and Ignames Frites (Yam chips).

Greg and Kathy, you both knew me when I harbored feminist ideals; now, I just want to make tasty snacks for my husband.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 3:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

I would like to remind K that soccer involves hot guys with hot legs, wearing hot shorts. I'm just sayin'.

Thursday, June 01, 2006 11:10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

yeah, kathy. the only reason you won't watch basketball with me is because those tight little hot pants that they used to wear retired with john stockton. the footballers don't go nearly that short, but at least they don't wear capri pants like the current nba players.

Friday, June 02, 2006 12:41:00 PM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

I personally don't watch sports to spot hot people, I just like the sport, hey but that's me. If I did, then I'd be tuning into beach volleyball or college sports

Friday, June 02, 2006 1:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Eli, ELi, ELi - don't you think you should be nice if you want good eats.

BTW: Modern feminists make yummy for their men and then go shoppping, or drink margaritas in the backyard.

K- don't listen to new agent #8, that gets old quick. Last 15 minutes is all you need.

Friday, June 02, 2006 3:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

oops! make yummy FOOD

Friday, June 02, 2006 3:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

kathy, please make yummy for me.

Sunday, June 04, 2006 2:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home