Monday, June 26, 2006

What We're Eating And Talking About

I'll post more photos soon. I'll also recount cute anectdotes involving Pac'a and bodies of water, babies, and other dogs.

First things first though. My mom and aunt fed and fattened us for two days on lasagna (FN 1), bbq'd pork ribs from their favorite NW meat source, cowboy cookies, nectarine/raspberry crisp, salads with home grown veggies, and so much more.

Now we're in Seattle where we have twice dined on the most delicious of the salmons available -- Copper River wild salmon. Mmm.

We're staying at the New Agency HQ where we're learning all sorts of things. Last night we played a game of stumping each other with Three Letter Acronyms (TLAs). I liked SCA and TMI the best. I don't think TNA should count.

FN 1 -- Elias's favorite palindrome is GO HANG A SALAMI, I'M A LASAGNA HOG.

3 Added Something:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Everyone needs a favorite palindrome!

Monday, June 26, 2006 11:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

okay, who made up the go hang a salami palindrome? that's pretty amazing

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 5:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

my favorite palidrome is Lon Nol

Friday, July 14, 2006 12:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home