Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Current Events

We felt the earthquake here in Oakland tonight. The apartment rocked a bit, and my first instinct was to make sure Pac'a was alright. She was in the back yard when it happened, and from what I can tell, she had no idea that the earth beneath her feet was amiss.

We don't know which is worse -- local news or the situations in the Middle East. As far as Mel Gibson goes, I don't have a nickel in that dime.

Lucky for us all, Will Ferrell exists. I hope to God Talladega Nights puts me in a good mood. I'm also looking forward to Little Miss Sunshine.

5 Added Something:

Blogger RV3 quipped...

I didn't even hear about your quake last night. We didn't feel anything down in SoCal.
I hope you and everyone who reads this that lives in the west coast is prepared for a "big one" to hit us soon. Have lots of canned food, bottled water, a first-aid kit , and flashlight...

Thursday, August 03, 2006 2:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

when the "big one" hits, i'll be looting for survival. i'm taking requests for small electronics and any specialty items i can carry on my back.

Thursday, August 03, 2006 5:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

I've got a dime and therefore don't need nickels.

Friday, August 04, 2006 10:07:00 PM  
Blogger Dirty Dan Sin quipped...

I watched The Ballad of Ricky Bobby twice this weekend.

I think that the idea must have started like this: How can we make a theater full of nascar fans watch guys kiss a bunch of times?

Monday, August 07, 2006 9:44:00 AM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

Usually I like Will Ferrell movies. I really liked "Elf" but I am sorry, this one looks way retarted, and not retarded good but retarted bad. Are people really this hard up to be entertained???

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 1:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home