Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Info Dump

Link to seafood buying tips. The SE post also links to the Monterey Bay Aquarium's Seafood Watch site which is a good source for conscientious fish eaters.

Two different takes on why we need to show some empathy for Senator Craig. Maybe you're a gay who just can't be gay due to your religion, politics, and spousal ties. Or maybe you just act gay but are not really gay, but you keep giving off gay signals... . (... or maybe this whole thing is a silly waste of time and resources.)

Once again, someone I know died from heart disease. Decrease your risk. Find out what it is to begin with. Who knows if it's really accurate, but it's a start.

I don't watch daytime tv, but if I did, I'd watch The View.

I can't believe how long it took me to see Stardust! Finally, after it hit the Parkway, we saw it. Brother Ed's lady Beth called it her "feel good movie of the year." I agree. I was a little nervous at first because I wasn't instantly loving it. In the end, I did.

4 Added Something:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Well, we both agree that that cop needs to find something to do with his time.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007 7:13:00 PM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

was thinking of going to see this instead of Rob Zombie's re-imagining of Halloween. Don't call it a remake! ha what a joke. Anyway, was it good? I love Michelle Pfeiffer.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007 7:50:00 PM  
Blogger Dan Sin quipped...

first, thanks for calling out my harshness over at the other. you're my level head.

then....i dunno about the j carrol piece. agreed that peeps what frown on gay are problematic. but as evidenced by craig, they are often their own and all our problem.

so, i like the oral sex also. if i am feeling randy, i guess it is socially ok for me to go trolling for it...or i could try to date and or have relationships like everybody else on the planet. straight folks have to work to get it too. i may be missing his point.

if you hate the gay, and are the gay, i am supposed to feel bad for you? sorry. does not compute. therapy is for all. i guess it's harder in idaho than in the norcal. i'll give him that for a second...but that's why so many fools move here.

boo for hypocrisy. gayness is no excuse. we all have our socially unacceptable aspects to integrate.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 9:00:00 AM  
Blogger Cloudy quipped...

I AM NOT GAY. I HAVE NEVER BEEN GAY.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 1:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home