Sunday, August 05, 2007

New Camera

We got a new camera, and I'm learning how to use it. It's kind of complicated.


If you know Pac'a, you know this face is a joke. Nevertheless, we see it all the time now that we have Omar. This look tells him to back off, and he never does.


Here's Omar. Sweet and calm for now.


Rafi (along with Robin and Papio) drove up from L.A. last weekend to put Robin's big move into effect.


I baked a peach and blackberry pie that was pretty good. For once, I liked my crust work using Martha's recipe.


Me with brothers Ed and Richard in Petaluma.

4 Added Something:

Blogger RV3 quipped...

I had such a good time visiting you, Elias and Pac'a. And was so happy to finally meet Omar.

Oh yeah...that pie was good too!!!

Monday, August 06, 2007 10:46:00 PM  
Blogger Darcy quipped...

The pie looks excellent!

I miss you guys. I won't be back up till towards the end of August, but hopefully I'll manage to have you two over, or something.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 9:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Are you going to be here tomorrow? Do you wnat some baking apples, one of the Mom's gave them to me from her tree and as you know I don't bake, cook or do anything domestic. How many do you need for a pie?

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 3:12:00 PM  
Blogger Kathy quipped...

No Mosca. On Friday, I will but just for the day -- flying in and flying out. Why don't you bring the apples up here. Come for labor day.

Or, you could make apple pie filling and freeze it in ziplock bags. Or, make apple sauce and can or freeze it. You need to learn these things, Ro.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007 7:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home