Monday, September 10, 2007

Tuning In

I'm so out of it, I didn't know that Tony Snow stepped down until I saw it on The Colbert Report. (That's right, we still have cable. When is Elias going to get rid of it?)

Another instance of oblivion occurred yesterday when it took a traffic jam on I-880 near the Coliseum for me to realize that it's Football Season! Since yesterday was the US Open Men's Finals, there was no football in our home. Later, Anna called to ask me to report on the Raiderettes. I was in bed when she called and almost asleep. I don't know if she wants to be one or just wants the boots. I can only find a place to order the panties.

4 Added Something:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Welcome to the club of the mass culturally oblivious.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 8:13:00 AM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

i don't know how you can stand living so close to the worst most disgusting team in the NFL (I am a die hard Chargers fan of course so I took a vow to hate the Raiders years ago)

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 1:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Those boots are so HOT! Why the hell else do you think I'm moving to Oakland??

(feel better)

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 4:50:00 PM  
Blogger RV3 quipped...

The more I visit Oakland, the more in love I am with that city...

Saturday, September 15, 2007 4:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home