Monday, April 06, 2009

Housekeeping Advice (Instead of Love Advice)

I took a homemaking quiz on the Martha Stewart web site. Unlike the facebook quizzes, I know this one is scientific and accurate. I scored 6 out 10 on questions testing my cleaning knowledge. See (as in see me, where I live, the lack of real clean) -- accurate. I was advised to go to Martha's homemaking page to learn more. There are some good things on the MS site. For example, you'll find tips for treating stains, advice on preparing for guests, and kitchen cleaning information. I do almost none of the things advised, but I can dream.

5 Added Something:

Anonymous anna quipped...

I scored 4 out of 10. That's like, an F- or something. (comment on your last post: The line that drew me in and got me out on a date in an online posting was: "Self-Loathing Intellectual Seeks Sparring Partner" - it was doomed from the start)

Monday, April 06, 2009 11:00:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown quipped...

I scored 7 out of 10. I enjoy cooking and I sometimes get recipes on MS but I don't like cleaning. Max is much better than I am. David is sick, he has rotha virus (vomitting, diarrhea, fever)and will be home for 2 weeks and than he has another check up with the doctor.

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 10:55:00 AM  
Blogger Kathy quipped...

Tell David to get better asap. Less clean up for you when he does.

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 6:09:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown quipped...

Now Max's mother is sick with diarrhea and I am sick with vomitting and diarrhea, too, but David is better and he started to eat yesterday. For a few days he didn't eat, he was only drinking tea and apple juice.

Thursday, April 09, 2009 9:38:00 AM  
Anonymous housekeeper quipped...

I guess the page you are talking about is quite useful for all those who try to avoid hiring a housekeeper, and cleaning the house themselves.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 2:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home