Tuesday, March 29, 2005

More about Easter

Before we watched Troy, see also, we were social and interactive. Folks stopped by throughout the day.

We ate ham, eggs, salad, etc. Anna brought yummy stuffed zucchini boats. Ed made a delicious asparagus dish. Garlicy. The ham was a spiral cut, heat and serve type. Mmmm. Easy. Hammy. Also, Stevie brought Krispy Kreme doughnut holes. I made a lemon tart, but I didn't like it very much. I used a recipe that was too light on the sugar, eggs, and cream. I'm going for fullness in sweet and fat in the future. We also drank mimosas all day.



My brother, John, told us gross stories about vomit. We practiced karaoke, and York was really good at singing California Dreaming. Robin stumped us with this one: what do you call a group of owls? It's not a flock (or a pack or a gaggle). We looked it up. Who-who knew? And who knew a group of gnus is called an implausibility?

3 Added Something:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Kathy,

I love how you keep putting up pix of Brad Pitt in a man dress. That's hot. Troy is the next movie on my Netflix queue - YAY!

Your Easter brunch sounds ab fab. I had very tasty waffles on Easter. MMMmmm.

Just so you know, Kathy, I always have you in my prayers when I go to church. It's just the way I roll.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Kathy quipped...

Instead of praying for you, I prey on your weakness for Brad Pitt. That's how I roll.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 8:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

My weakness for Brad Pitt is quite real. Could it be my downfall, my Achilles heel (hee hee)?

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 8:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home