Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Holiday Entertainment

Two years ago, Elias and I saw the movie Elf, and laughed our asses off. At the time, I wondered if I liked it so much because I saw it with Elias. We were such a new couple, and every moment with him was a joy (still is). To be sure, last year, we bought the DVD. We enjoyed it as much as we had the year prior. Last night, we watched it again, and guess what? That movie still kills us.

I hearted the scene in which Buddy (played by Will Farrell) drinks 2 liters of cola and burps for like a whole minute. Then he turns to his brother and says, "Did you hear that?"

Also, I liked the part where Buddy keeps calling the asshole, 3-foot tall children's book writer an elf.

10 Added Something:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

aw. k is sweet. and anyone who doesn't like 'elf' is a cotton-headed ninny-muggins.

Thursday, December 29, 2005 8:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Elf is HIGH-larious! Will Farrell AND Bob Newhart, together, in the same movie!! This stuff is "High Quality."

Thursday, December 29, 2005 8:59:00 AM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

Wendy and I went to see that with our friend Dan when it came out, has it really been two years?? Bob Newhart is a comedic genious. The only thing that bummed me out about it is the story because it reminded me how I was and would remain alone for some time. (2 years and counting!)

Thursday, December 29, 2005 4:56:00 PM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

mmm I meant love story

Thursday, December 29, 2005 4:57:00 PM  
Blogger RV3 quipped...

I never saw it, I must put it on my queue... Happy new year!

Friday, December 30, 2005 10:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

no name calling, elias....

Friday, December 30, 2005 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger Dirty Dan Sin quipped...

I recently found out that a college friend did the dvd menus on Elf.

I love Elf!

Friday, December 30, 2005 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger Spleengrrl quipped...

Elf so sweet and cute. Innocence is underrated.

Friday, December 30, 2005 7:48:00 PM  
Blogger Spleengrrl quipped...

PS- that was a long word verification I just had to type! It was like bad tiles for Scrabble.

Friday, December 30, 2005 7:49:00 PM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

that's what the man is doing to you! I refuse to have them on my blog and I'm sticking it to the man once again~

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 3:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home