Sunday, August 20, 2006

Movie Endorsement

Usually Elias and I laugh at different things in movies. For example, I thought the outtake of Owen Wilson urinating on a wall was the funniest part in Starsky and Hutch. Elias didn't think so and to this day thinks something is wrong with me. When we saw Talladega Nights, I freaked him out again by cracking up at things he didn't think were so funny.

So imagine our delight at enjoying Little Miss Sunshine. We loved it. Along with Brother Ed, we cried tears at the funny scenes. At the same time. And at the same things.

1 Added Something:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Ok, I am going to see this movie on your endorsement. It had better be as funny as you say or I will return here and post something bad about your taste in films.

Monday, August 21, 2006 8:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home