Wednesday, January 04, 2006

2006 So Far

There's already a bunch of stuff going on. I'm a little overwhelmed.

Texas won the Rose Bowl. I did not watch it, but I heard it was the best football game ever.

John Stewart will host the Oscars.

The Abramoff thing might bring a bunch of folks down.

Twelve miners died on the job in West Virginia, and unlike so many other on-the-job murders, this story has had lots of prominence in the news. Yup, without getting all the facts, I'm jumping to conclusions about profits over safety. I'm one of those negative and pessimistic people Bush complains about.

Ariel Sharon is fighting for his life.

I'm moving to Northern California at the end of the month. I have a place to live (with Pac'a and Elias) and a job.

12 Added Something:

Blogger RV3 quipped...

Jack and I love the choice of J. Stewart hosting the Oscars!!!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 11:34:00 PM  
Blogger Dirty Dan Sin quipped...

Mariah and I are for it too!

Thursday, January 05, 2006 10:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

John Stewart and I go way back. He's one of my bestfriends.

Thursday, January 05, 2006 11:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

K- Congrats on the job and new place. I've decided to fly down on Saturday to inspect and make sure you're making the right decision. See ya in two days.

Texas- Congrats on the best game ever. It was so nerve-racking to watch! Thanks for winning!

John Stewart is an excellent choice. I predict hilarity will ensue.

Thursday, January 05, 2006 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

Hopefully we'll get a chance to say goodbye in person before you take off. Thanks for hosting our Buffy watching marathon. That was a lot of fun.

Thursday, January 05, 2006 3:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

good things to come in the new year, sis! now every time you need me to help you with something i'm only an hour away. great. like i said, good things to come in the new year.

Thursday, January 05, 2006 11:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Very pleased to hear about the job.

"As a long time watcher of the Oscars, I have to say that I'm very dissapointed."
-- John Stewart, on the choice of John Stewart to host the Oscars

Friday, January 06, 2006 7:07:00 AM  
Blogger RV3 quipped...

Kathy count on me, if you need assistance in moving. I am so excited for you and this new chapter in your life. You job sounds tres interessant! I am also looking forward to a Kathy b-day/housewarming...
Cheers!!!

Friday, January 06, 2006 9:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

hilarious fake newscasters are in; corrupt republican super-lobbyists are out!!

that game was amazing. i had to keep the new agency on the phone for moral support throughout the 4th quarter.

the apartment is lovely. can't wait for my girls.

Friday, January 06, 2006 1:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

and there was simultaneous weeping/gnashing of teeth and rejoicing for the great move North.

What will Pasadena and I ever do without Pac'a????? There aren't any other dogs out there for me!

Friday, January 06, 2006 2:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

time for you to make the move north too, Anna

Saturday, January 07, 2006 12:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

Summer 2007 baby!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006 5:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home