Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Follow Up

The other night, I dined with Cloudy (and her husband and some other people we know) for her birthday. Among other things, we chatted about candy, and I just want to provide a little follow up.

Candyblog has written has a good review of my favorite commercial candy bar. Take 5. As you can see, it is a Hershey product, and I am not alone in liking it. It is so good with its five components -- chocolate, caramel, peanuts, peanut butter, and pretzel. Mmm.

Candyblog also provides information and reviews of a bunch of different KitKat bars. I have only tasted the regular Kitkat, but if I saw it on the shelf, I'd give the mint version a try.

8 Added Something:

Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

i've had the mint kitkat. cool and refreshing. would be better in dark chocolate.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 10:55:00 PM  
Blogger RV3 quipped...

I don't normally crave or buy candy, but when it is in front of me I cannot resist it.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 10:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

milky way midnight rules! second only to trader joe's chocolate covered espresso beans

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger Dirty Dan Sin quipped...

white choco kitkat is ok by me!

but i am a historical candy fan...nothing will ever beat the Reggie Bar for me.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 4:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous quipped...

if anyone is a gummy fan, I just discovered THE BEST gummy worms/bears/products at a Korean market (California Market) in LA. Western and 5th, check it out.

Also, Take 5 is a most sophisticated product for Hershey. The candy bar for adults.

Thursday, February 09, 2006 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger waldocarmona quipped...

I like Lemonheads and grapeheads

Friday, February 10, 2006 8:33:00 AM  
Blogger Jess Riley quipped...

Take 5 is indeed the best candy bar on the market today. And as for the mint Kit Kats, they taste like Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies. They're surprisingly good.

Friday, February 10, 2006 5:55:00 PM  
Blogger Spleengrrl quipped...

What about Rollos? They're chewy! Actually I'm not big on chocolate- I like sour things more than sweet things. So for Valentine's Day or my birthday I'd rather get a jar of pickles.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 6:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home